Hello!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

EndlerB

Reaction score
Just joined! Iā€™ve been keeping fish for 30+ years, started with all types of goldfish then the last 10 years moved to tropical.

At the moment have a planted 110l with glowlight danio and a dwarf gourami, a planted nano tank with Male endlers, a breeding tank with female pregnant endlers, a fry tank and breeding box with Endler fry!

Ten fry are 3weeks+1day so am hoping to sex and separate them soon and move them into growing out tanks. Have 12 fry who are 2w+1day and 10 more that are 2 days (photo attached these are in the breeding box before moving to fry tank).

Attachments

• 40133D1B-AB7B-4ED0-84D8-C2338C6625AC.jpeg
    40133D1B-AB7B-4ED0-84D8-C2338C6625AC.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 54
Just joined! Iā€™ve been keeping fish for 30+ years, started with all types of goldfish then the last 10 years moved to tropical.

At the moment have a planted 110l with glowlight danio and a dwarf gourami, a planted nano tank with Male endlers, a breeding tank with female pregnant endlers, a fry tank and breeding box with Endler fry!

Ten fry are 3weeks+1day so am hoping to sex and separate them soon and move them into growing out tanks. Have 12 fry who are 2w+1day and 10 more that are 2 days (photo attached these are in the breeding box before moving to fry tank).
Hello! Welcome!
what kind of substrate do you have in your planted tanks If you donā€™t mind me asking

I have a layer of tropic aquarium soil and a layer of coarse sand in the nano, the 110l I have the soil with coarse sand and pebbles

Hello and welcome :)
Love endlers but I haven't kept them...yet!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back