Hello

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jack.

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been caring for fish for quite sometime now, But never thought of joining a fish forum :good: I'm not new to the hobby, Have a pretty healthy tank with 5 silver dollars 2 rosy barbs 1 spiny peacock eel which is my favorite :wub: and 3 siamese alage eaters. Also can't forget about the ghost shrimp. :ninja: Their really cool to watch while eating. all of this in a 29 gal tank with a crappy aqueon filter meant for a 40 gal and standard hood light tinted slightly blueish white. Also a 18inch bubble curtain running half the length of the tank with a gang valve so it doesn't turn to many bubbles at the top.For live plants I have 4 bamboo stalks and a moss ball that the fish broke open :| and a 8 inch length of drift wood and rainbow colored rocks soon to have sand :cool: I'll post some pics of it up soon! name's Jack btw :hey: lol

welcoem to the forum Jack

will look forward to the pics :good:

Simon

Hello and welcome to the forum

Thanks for the welcome's everyone, It was hard to make a decision on what forums to join and I found this one to be the most helpful! :good: I'll post some pics of it soon, I'm changing it from a gravel substrate to sand and am very excited :hyper: lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back