Hello

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

1uke

Reaction score
Hello,
This is my first Tropical Fish Tank and enjoying it alot so far. This is a list of current Fish/Setup

4ft Jewel 250litre tank
Tetratec Ex1200
Eheim air pump
Heater
Carribsea eco complete substrate
Bog wood
Lots of Plants

6x Angel Fish
5x Clown Loaches
12x Neon Tetras
1X Red Tail Black shark

R1022198.jpg

This forum has been really useful and I'm learning lots everyday!

p,s
Whats with this annoying pm system???? ( I can't send pms :( )

Nice tank! :D

Although i would, say the clown loaches may grow too big and they prefer soft sand, and that you have a few too many angelfish.

Maybe a few more live plants then it will look excellent! :)

About the Pms, you have to have 30 posts then you can send them. So get posting :) lol

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I know the Clown loaches and Angels do grow quite big eventually but I have plans on getting a 6ft tank in a year or 2. There all very young atm so hopeing the tank isnt to over crowded?? I have been told Clown Loaches grow really slow.?.? And you say to many Angels?? from what I have been reading they are best kept in numbers, As when I had just 3 one of them was getting bullied by the others. Theres still a pecking order now with 6 but none seem to get singled out. The water quality seems really good and all tests have been spot on for a while now, so i'm really happy.

I havent really sorted out the plants and arrangement yet as wanted to see if I could just keep them alive and healthy with the setup I'm using. I have some ideas and a growing plant list.

Inchworm has kindly enabled pms for me.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back