Hello

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

silveradam

Reaction score
Hello all....
I've been "guesting" around the site for the last little while, you guys have been a big help for someone that's trying to maintain an aquarium for the first time.
I have lots of questions, some of which I'm sure will sound pretty basic but it's the only way to find out. I've been reading a fair bit and checking out different web sites related to aquariums but everyone has a different approach and opinion as to how anything should be done. I'm looking forward to getting some info and advice from all of you - you all seem very knowledgable.
I should also warn you I'm just as new too forums on computers as I am to aquariums.....I hope I don't mess this up.

welcome to the forum! hope we all can help in anyway, well the others that is i am still learning lol they are all very freindly and helpful! :fun: good luck in ur quest for help

:D Hi silverdam and welcome to the Friendliest Fish Forum on the Net. WE all help each other as much as we can and remember.........everyone was a beginner once! :thumbs: Mac.

Thanks for the welcome - you may be tired of my questions once I get stared.
Just for the record, I'm Canadian - living a bit closer to Toronto than I'd care to.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back