Hello to all, I've just joined

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

vess

Reaction score
I only started with this amazing hobby about 2 years ago, but for many years I've liked looking at fish 🐠 tanks.
I started with a 65 L tank, then 190 L, now I have a 650 L...I love my new tank and I'm obsessed 😊 - I've attached a photo
PXL_20210807_065331205.jpg

Wow...that's quite a setup you've got there. Hope you enjoy our forum. You should enter that great tank in our Tank of the Month contest which will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger for December. And be sure to vote in the Fish of the Month contest.

I only started with this amazing hobby about 2 years ago, but for many years I've liked looking at fish 🐠 tanks.
I started with a 65 L tank, then 190 L, now I have a 650 L...I love my new tank and I'm obsessed 😊 - I've attached a photo View attachment 146025
Just realised the thermometer you have down there ...how does it connect?

I started with a 65 L tank, then 190 L, now I have a 650 L...I love my new tank and I'm obsessed 😊 - I've attached a photo View attachment 146025
Love your aquarium and fish! Only thing I dislike is that there is no substrate and a lot of un natural decor... But that is just my preference and its still a lovely tank.... Competition worthy even!

Love your aquarium and fish! Only thing I dislike is that there is no substrate and a lot of un natural decor... But that is just my preference and its still a lovely tank.... Competition worthy even!
I can see a few (beautiful) Discus in there so barebottom tank and "clean" decor can make it a lot easier to keep the water pathogen free.

I can see a few (beautiful) Discus in there so barebottom tank and "clean" decor can make it a lot easier to keep the water pathogen free.
This is true... What I meant by un natural is like the ship decor and the coral... But again... its a VERY beautiful tank and the discus look absolutely stunning

I've seen people on youtube use natural looking bathroom tiles on bare bottom tanks for aesthetic purposes

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back