Hello There

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pnyf

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hello
I'm just getting into the aquarium hobby again after taking the last 4 or 5 years off.
Right now I have a 5 gallon tank with a betta in it and a few live plants.
Once I get moved into a more permanent place I'm hoping to get something in the 75 gallon range set up. Hopefully I'll be able tower it up with lots of plants.
I'm really enjoying the site and all of the pictures of the great tanks. It gives me lots of good ideas.

Peter

:hi: to the forum, Peter.

I'd love to see some pics of your Betta and his tank.

welcomeani.gif

Would also love to see some pics!
Glad you're enjoying TFF so far!

So I've never been real big on naming my fish - mostly I just enjoyed them but I got this guy in his tank and I decided I needed to name him Skittles. 
I need to get some of the other pictures off my camera and I think I might start a journal about his tank to show it as it progresses.

In the past I've had a variety of different fish and have enjoyed them all. Some of my favorites have been my goldfish and the pair of Angelfish that laid eggs several times. My favorite fish was probably my Oscar - he had a great personality, even if he was a little messy
smile.png

Right now I'm planning on enjoying the little betta tank, and when I get a chance I want to start a large tank that is planted with a nice school of some little fish. Mostly I'm getting ideas right now.

Peterbetta-001.jpg

I thought his name was Skittles? I'm confused. :p Adorable though!

A very beautiful little fish that you might want to keep in mind is the Spotted Blue-eye (Pseudomugil Gertrudae)
I also like the Delicate Blue-eye (Pseudomugil Tenellus)

And here is the nano list with some other small fish, if you havn't seen it already c:
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/418749-nano-fish/

Blondielovesfish said:

I thought his name was Skittles?

Peter is the OPs name, I'm pretty sure
tongue2.gif

Skittles is beautiful! A lucky find
smile.png

Woooops 
blush.png

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Thanks. I liked him best of the bettas at the local large pet store but its so hard to tell what they look like in those little cups. When I got him into his home with a real light and more space I was thrilled with how he looked. Since I've got him I think his colors have gotten brighter too.
Its fun having a tank again. :)

Most reactions

Back