Hello, Partly New To The Fish Hobby!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

DwarfCichlidKeeper1998

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am partly new to the fish hobby,I am 16Ā andĀ I do have a aquarium already, a 60 litre with a otocinclus, a keyhole cichlid and peppered cory it is partly planted. I had bad advice from the lfs saying I could add fish a week after putting up the tank, of course this is totally wrong. I now I know the whole process about cycling a aquarium and testing amonia, nitrites, nitrates, ph etc. My current tank has been up and running for two years now I started off with 2 keyhole cichlids, 2 peppered corydoras( a pair), 4 otocinclus and 6 harlequin rasboras. I was very annoyed with the advice I had recieved. The remaining fish in the tank seem to be happy and have been living fine for 2 years. I am getting a new Aquarium, the aquanano 60Ā  when it comes out of course. I will be keeping my current tank up and running along with the new one when I have it. I will shortly be asking a question in the stocking part of the fourm. any advice is welcome :)

Hello and welcome! :DĀ  Feel free to share any pics of your tank and fish! We love pics! :)Ā 

DiddleBug said:
Hello and welcome!
biggrin.png
Ā  Feel free to share any pics of your tank and fish! We love pics!
smile.png
thanks for the welcome&I sure will be putting up pics some time soon!
biggrin.png

welcomeani.gif
to TFF! Hope you enjoy it here.

Hey, that's a long username, so I'll just use 98 ok? Is that alright? And i want pics. I demand pics look .

p.s. I'm probably the most insane one on the forum! Hee hee

KieranBoyne said:
Hey, that's a long username, so I'll just use 98 ok? Is that alright? And i want pics. I demand pics look .

p.s. I'm probably the most insane one on the forum! Hee hee
It's fine by me, I will upload pics as soon as I get them :D

16! people have fish older than youĀ 
laugh.png
Ā welcome to the forum ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back