Hello. Is there rehab for fish addiction?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's nice to know I'm not the only one that looks for aquarium stuff All the time, everywhere. 🥰

I just got back in the hobby last year...started with two tanks...I now have 10 going ..no there is no cure...PS ..IMHO you should have gotten the 90G :)
Yeah .. kicking myself now. I couldn't envision how it would fit. But it turned out to be a good deal and hardly more $$. Indecisive.
10 individual tanks!?! You know I saw a fish store for sale in my area...lol

I've almost spent $1k on my 29g saltwater setup... it's crazy.
I expect that ..so have been desperately trying to stay away from saltwater, though it's getting tough with my daughter cheering on (because She doesn't take care of them)...anemones and coral and puffers...yeah, I'd be in serious trouble, and I don't have nearly that kind of disposable funds. Way better to swim where they live and leave them be. My zen place is laying just above the sea floor, watching everything and hearing bubbles and that particular rhythm of sealife... 🥽🦈🐡 😍

Just lost time staring off into the deep wonders, visits to the fish store so regularly that I'm recognized and they save new fish I might like, researching plants and rocks to make hidey-holes, just so I can knock my forehead against the glass trying to see if everyone is accounted for, taking fish on vacation, fish shopping while on vacation... Is that unusual?

Photos to follow, when the new plants are set.
Well it aint that bad .... unless you are starting to have MTS you know till the whole corner, any empty space of your house are set up by tanks. ..

As for mysel I look into more quality then quantity ... I used to have multiple tanks ... but later can't keep up with the frequent water change and even started to neglect it ...

So yeah I am really keeping only the quality tanks where I can do water change once in 3 days .

I expect that ..so have been desperately trying to stay away from saltwater, though it's getting tough with my daughter cheering on (because She doesn't take care of them)...anemones and coral and puffers...yeah, I'd be in serious trouble, and I don't have nearly that kind of disposable funds. Way better to swim where they live and leave them be. My zen place is laying just above the sea floor, watching everything and hearing bubbles and that particular rhythm of sealife... 🥽🦈🐡 😍
Don’t get into saltwater, unless you want your bank account empty... :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back