Hello, i have returned

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Obsessed with fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
To: 5 or so members on this forum (I can't be bothered to write there names)

You may or may not remember me from a while back. If you do remember me i have taken a long break from the forums. About a year ago I recall a few peers on this forum stating they wanted to see my aquarium in a few years, I think those people expected a disaster. These people said all my fish would die.

Well the people who said this are wrong. I have the same corydoras and neon tetras that you said would die, I have the same plants you said would die. After a year, every fish is thriving and they are happy and healthy. I also added a swordtail a few months back.

Here's a picture I just took of My fish tank:

Last edited:
20230319_103120.jpg
20230319_103113.jpg
20230319_102812.jpg

It had to do with him not propely cycling his stocked tank which ending in his losing 60% of his fish.
This thread from a few months ago confirms this.

It had to do with him not propely cycling his stocked tank which ending in his losing 60% of his fish.

I don't think I explained my point correctly, the purpose of this thread was to prove I am capable of keeping a stable aquarium, I phrased the whole thing wrong.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back