Hello from Washington.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fishjasonle

Fish Fanatic
Tank of the Month 🏆
🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆
Reaction score
My name is Jason Li. Glad to join this forum and learn from other tropical fish lovers. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum Jason! I love Washington ST and so do my parents. Very lovely place... We have since, moved though

Hi Jason and welcome to the forum :)

Do you have any fish currently?
What type of fish are you interested in?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

Also from Washington state, welcome!

Hi Jason and welcome to the forum :)

Do you have any fish currently?
What type of fish are you interested in?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)
Yeah. I have several tanks indoor with 50 plus fishes for now. And an outside small water fall pond with some gold fish. :)

Attachments

• PXL_20220227_225243851~2.jpg
    PXL_20220227_225243851~2.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20220216_171317582.jpg
    PXL_20220216_171317582.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20220329_163125076.jpg
    PXL_20220329_163125076.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 38
You have a nice looking male Betta :)

You need a picture on the back of your community tank and some floating plants to make the fish feel more secure.

You need some driftwood for the suckermouth catfish. Depending on how long the tank light is on for, maybe increase it to encourage algae to grow for the catfish. You can have the light on for up to 16 hours per day but the fish and live plants need 8 hours of darkness.

I would like to have a pond again, stupid rental properties :(

You have a nice looking male Betta :)

You need a picture on the back of your community tank and some floating plants to make the fish feel more secure.

You need some driftwood for the suckermouth catfish. Depending on how long the tank light is on for, maybe increase it to encourage algae to grow for the catfish. You can have the light on for up to 16 hours per day but the fish and live plants need 8 hours of darkness.

I would like to have a pond again, stupid rental properties :(
This tank is temporary, I am working on a fully planted tank before I transfer everything over.

Washy lad here as well. What’s the weather like up there today? I was supposed to be driving back for this bank holiday weekend but somethings cropped up. I just hope the lads make the playoffs as I’ll probably pop back for those.
Id echo colins recommendation of more floating plants.

On and off rain. It's not too bad. :)

Hi and welcome to TFF, Jason... :hi:
We're all here to learn from eachother...

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Yeah. I have several tanks indoor with 50 plus fishes for now. And an outside small water fall pond with some gold fish. :)
Your Betta tank is beautiful! Do you plan to add any other plants?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back