Hello from the Portland, Oregon area

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mrs Pancakes

Reaction score
Well, I finally did it. I finally broke up with FB, but I lost the kids in the divorce (all my tank groups). So, I'm glad I found this group. I have been in the hobby for about ten years. I currently have a 55 planted and a 20 gal breeding tanks and hope to one day dabble in the saltwater realm.
I look forward to talking and sharing with you all. Cheers!

Attachments

• Tank.JPG
    Tank.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
:hi: Could you tell us more about your tanks, like stocking?
I would love to keep a saltwater tank too, quite soon actually. I plan on getting couple of corals, a hermit crab, and couple of cleaner shrimp after I heard that they can be tamed a bit!

:hi: Could you tell us more about your tanks, like stocking?
I would love to keep a saltwater tank too, quite soon actually. I plan on getting couple of corals, a hermit crab, and couple of cleaner shrimp after I heard that they can be tamed a bit!
Oh sure! My 55 holds 28 longfin zebra danio, four lyretails, and six standard guppies, three apple snails, a clown, and a standard bristle nose pleco. Gravel substrate. Spider wood and driftwood and couple of flowering aponogeton ulvaceus. Fifteen of the danio are adolescents that are just about ready for their new home.

My 20 is my baby tank. It currently has 25 danio fry that will reach adolescents in another month: gravel substrate, sponge filter, rock caves, and a few plastic plants. Once I sell/trade these guys, I have another batch of fry to grow out in the tank, then I'm switching to finding love for my clown pleco Penny.

Most reactions

trending

Back