Hello from Texas!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jax1108

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I am so excited to be here!
It's funny, never in my life have I ever thought I would own fish as an adult (had a small tank as a kid of course) because - and get ready for this, its a little nuts - I actually have ichthyophobia! I have been working on it for years (thanks to my husbands help) and am actually looking forward to having some fish! (small ones to start! haha)

It was my daughters (5) idea to get a fish tank in our new home! This year has been nuts for everyone, obviously, but for her it was ALSO the year of a move and starting school! So having something to look forward to, like getting some beautiful fish, has really helped her adjust to such difficult times!

I am looking forward to learning more (total newbie!) about this hobby that I am sure is going to be great for our family!!

Welcome. :hi: great to work through phobias and I think kids are a good motivation for that. A family tank will be such a lovely project. I hope your little one settles in to school and the whole family settle into your new home. Congratulations on the house :wub:

Howdy from a fellow Texas gal! Yee Haw...glad to have you join us, Pardner. OK, enough of that git down Texas trash talk. Hold on to yer hat and have some boot scootin’ fun on here with us all. Ya just might learn a thing or two also. :)

5227516976_10faf5b623_z.jpg
Welcome from another Texan!
I absoluly love your story. Plenty of exposure to fish here!
This fish is very very tiny.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back