Hello from Southern California.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

GoneFishin111

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to fish keeping. I'm looking forward to helping out, conversing about fish and learning from all of you wise and experienced experts. I've had a few hiccups starting with my 10-gallon tank, as the sales person gave me a pregnant Molly, which I found out about a few weeks later when about 40 of the little buggers came out of the substrate after a gravel vacuum cleaning. It lead to me buying more fish tanks and more stuff and you see, here I am now, with a 29 gallon aquarium stocked with about 6 Black Neon Tetras, 4 young adult molly guppies, a couple bettas and 2 cory catfish. I'm 23 and happy to help in any way shape or form as I navigate the forums. Thank you for making this a thriving fish keeping community.

In my opinion i would add more cory catfish because they like to school maybe add 2 more.

Since you stated you are somewhat new to the hobby. We can start with the basic questions. Did you treat your water with a water conditioner for chlorine ? Do you know about the nitrogen cycle? Has your tank completed it's cycle. Have you tested your water? Can you post the results if you did.

You have 2 bettas in the same tank. That won’t work for long at all, I’m afraid.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back