Hello from soggy SEPA

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

letterman7

Reaction score
Hello all,
Getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus. I do have some questions that I will post in the appropriate section. Otherwise, 'hi' from Pennsylvania!
Rick

Welcome to here. I was in a similar situation after 23yrs with no fish. A lot had changed but these fine posters helped see me right. They’re great they really are.…….though their hairstyles leave a lot to be desired, shoes are a bit urrrrgggghhh and don’t let them take over your car radio on a long drive either.
Fish stuff though? They can’t be faulted.

Last edited:
Greetings.
I had a similar hiatus and my initial impressions were that much had changed in the hobby.
Now, some months later, I've learned that whilst there have been some rather interesting changes, (snails and shrimps are now in vogue), the principles of effective fish care haven't changed.
One issue you will have to be careful of is the proliferation of misinformation that is out there, facilitated by Thinternet. There are many great and useful resources available, but I suspect that there's an equal number of totally pants sites. This'll be where your own knowledge and experience should help you. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back