Hello From New Hampshire

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cigritfish

Moved On
Reaction score
Hello. I just searched google for fish forums and I found this one. Thought I would give it a try.

I'm from South Central New Hampshire USA. and i have been into fish keeping for almost a year now. Took me awhile to grasp the concept of fish keeping but I have a better understanding of it now. Most people i come across think fishkeeping is just plopping fish into a tank and feed them once a day and thats it. They don't know how much work it really is and how frustrating things can get!

I have 37 gal, 29 gal and 2.5 gal tank.   I have a few male bettas, a few female bettas, odessa barbs, tiger barbs (regular, albino, green), cherry barbs, neon rosy barbs, gold cloud minnows, cory cats, kuhli loaches, spotted rubber lip pleco, and a common pleco.

My fav at the moment would have to be the Odessa Barbs. The tiger barbs are cool too but they are getting to be a pain.

I started a youtube channel where i have been posting videos of my fish tank action. nothing special but if you want to give it a look see the link is http://www.youtube.com/user/iavenphoto

I think thats it for now...

Oh yeah i thought I would add.. I'm not afraid to do a water change!

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. Ask any fishy questions you like, the only stoopid question is the one you don't ask.

I have promised myself that one day, I will visit New Hampshire, because I live in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England. I think it would be pretty cool to have a photo of myself in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, New England.

Hi and Welcome! I'm originally from Methuen MA and return there regularly, so I'm a neighbor as well.

welcomeani.gif
to the Forum!

All sounds good. Would love to see some pics of your set ups, the vid is good btw.

Hope you enjoy things here. 
smile.png

Just watched some of your vids, loved seeing your tanks and fish!

the_lock_man said:
Hi there, and welcome to the forum. Ask any fishy questions you like, the only stoopid question is the one you don't ask.

I have promised myself that one day, I will visit New Hampshire, because I live in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England. I think it would be pretty cool to have a photo of myself in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, New England.
I have been to portsmouth, new hampshire many many times. we only have 13-18 miles of coast line here in NH but it sure is beautiful. I have ridden the coastline many times on my motorcycle. sure is fun!

I will post pictures of my setups later, as I am about to go leave for work. but if you want to check out my vids as i posted above, my youtube channel adress is http://www.youtube.com/user/iavenphoto it is just some vids of my fish setups as of late. 

alright i gotta get going. later!

welcome neighbor---I live near Boston Ma.    You found the right place to learn anything you need to know about fishkeeping.   Check out the monthy Tank of the Month and Fish of the Month contest.   Enjoy the site.   Happy Fishing!

welcomeani.gif
to TFF! Hope you enjoy it here.

Hear are a few cell pics of my tanks i'm always rearranging stuff. so it never stays the same way for long.
29 gallon
0eWQixkl.jpg

37 gallon 
NPqVEt7l.jpg

Love your dragon! :)

cigritfish said:
are you serious? inappropriate word?

Very serious.

Some words have different connotations and severity in different areas of the world. If the word used had been particularly bad, I would have contacted you directly. For those which aren't too bad, I will just edit and leave be.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back