Hello from jaylach. :)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That Mod gave you very good advice!...though I am a bit ticked he uses the same username and avatar as me ;)
Don't ya just hate it when that happens?! That Mod should be fired! :lol: Actually firing a Mod on my computer help forums was one of the hardest things I've done on that site. He just starting fights with a regular user he didn't like and would not stop.

If I'm not out of line asking where in Texas are you. I lived in Ft Worth from 1987 to 1994. Ft Worth was OK but I avoided Dallas like the plague! I still regret never making it to San Antonio to check out the River Walk.

Don't ya just hate it when that happens?! That Mod should be fired! :lol: Actually firing a Mod on my computer help forums was one of the hardest things I've done on that site. He just starting fights with a regular user he didn't like and would not stop.

If I'm not out of line asking where in Texas are you. I lived in Ft Worth from 1987 to 1994. Ft Worth was OK but I avoided Dallas like the plague! I still regret never making it to San Antonio to check out the River Walk.
Ah man, everyone needs to see the River Walk at least once in their lifetime...my boss is actually traveling to SA next week for a 3 day conference, she's never seen it, either, after living here her whole life...she's looking forward to it

I live about 12 miles southeast of Beaumont

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back