Hello from Bluetooth!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Fish forums are often 'seasonal'. Not many people post before Christmas but after Christmas there are lots of 'help I got a fish tank for Christmas and the fish are dying' type of posts. In summer, everyone is on holiday. At the moment everyone is going 'hurray I'm allowed out again'.
Remember during the lock down how many threads there were in the General Chat forum because no-one was at work?

Fish forums are often 'seasonal'. Not many people post before Christmas but after Christmas there are lots of 'help I got a fish tank for Christmas and the fish are dying' type of posts. In summer, everyone is on holiday. At the moment everyone is going 'hurray I'm allowed out again'.
Remember during the lock down how many threads there were in the General Chat forum because no-one was at work?
That's true. I wasn't thinking about that bur for sure covid is still no over :/

That's true. I wasn't thinking about that bur for sure covid is still no over :/
Yeah its not over, but restrictions are being lifted and people are going out more

In store, this guy says and laughs 'corona is over' to my mom :/
People keep saying that, not realizing that cases are now over 10 million and climbing fast

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back