Hello! From A Long Long Time Lurker

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PHISH

Reaction score
Hello my name is Kay, and I love bettas :wub: right now I have 9. I have been taking lots of pictures and maybe soon I will learn how to post them :*). I have one crown tail, one double tail, one veil tail male and a new veil tail girl, and five of synirr's babies sent as 1 male and four females, but, has turned out to be in my 10 gallon tank ,3 females and 1 male since Oct. I think them being siblings they get along fine never any niped fins or anything, the male does go around flaring all the time to the females they just ignore him. I might seperate them and add the new veil tail girl to the tank, but they get along so well I afraid to mess with it. I also have a 29 gallon community tank, 10 gallon dwarf puffer tank, and a pond with 5 goldfish.

I can't wait to see the pics, so I thought i'd help you out. www.imageshack.us Just upload your image to that, and copy and paste the hotlink for the forums into your post and your image should appear! If you are having any problems with this, then please feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to help!

Yeah!!! Pictures!!! More Pictures!!! Yeh!

Oh yeah Welcome to TFF and the Bettas section :nod:

Welcome to TFF Kay, I love your username! :D

Can't wait to see pics of your beebees, we're photo addicts as you will soon learn.

Thanks for the welcome. I feel like I know most of you because I have been lurking so long. I am shy I guess you could say.

Splish my user name came about because that is the way my granddaughter says fish.

Neal thanks for the instructions on posting pictures, right now I post and read from work, I am setting up my computer at home over the weekend hopefully then I can work on posting pictures.

The whole fish thing got started because Madison my granddaughter love to look at fish everytime she went to Walmart, well of cource gran-gran had to get her a fish for the first time she went potty in the potty :D and it was a betta, then I remembered I had a 10 gallon packed up somewhere, and now I have tanks everywhere and still want another big one at least 30 to 55 gallons.

OMTS=One More Tank Syndrome :drool: :fun: :crazy: :hyper: =NMRD=No More Room Desease=

No Cure

Some go into the business and open an lfs (or more)

Most reactions

trending

Back