Hello Fellow Fishy Friends! :)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Craytastic

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new here which...is kinda obvious because I wouldn't be posting here introducing myself if i was not new.........

Anywho I don't have any aquatic friends as of yet, but I'm moving fairly soon and would rather not have to transport a tank (or two) as well as stress the animals out. I'm going to get a crayfish, and breed them once I have experience with my Mr/Mrs cray.

So....Hi everyone!
yes.gif

welcomeani.gif
to TFF! I hope you enjoy it here.

Looking forward to seeings pics of your cray :)

Thanks Ninjouzata! :)

I will make sure I post plenty of pictures!

Craytastic said:
Hello Tongue_Flicker! Thanks!
I had like 3 dozen pets while you guys at rf went inactive for a few months (okay just a dozen) haha!

Another crayfish lover nice. I'd love to hear how that tank set up goes when you are done getting all moved in.

Thanks Barb-barian. I will most definitely keep everyone updated. I had an electric blue cray when I was about 3 years old. I have loved them ever since.

Thankyou orangegecko! :)
Tongue_Flicker said:
I had like 3 dozen pets while you guys at rf went inactive for a few months (okay just a dozen) haha!
I went 'inactive' because of schoolwork! And even then when I did jump on there was no one on....or they were invisible.....like poi always is lol

Craytastic said:
Thanks Barb-barian. I will most definitely keep everyone updated. I had an electric blue cray when I was about 3 years old. I have loved them ever since.
Thankyou orangegecko! :)
I went 'inactive' because of schoolwork! And even then when I did jump on there was no one on....or they were invisible.....like poi always is lol
Hahaha! Guess that's the new trend now. Just when you thought that no one's on, everybody is actually there...watching. Kinda like some stalker in a non-creepy way lol.. yeah daniel (poi) is like ghost, he's in 3 other forums that i'm at haha

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back