hello fellow fish keepers

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

animeFish

Reaction score
first of I live in middle of knowwere northern usa. so power outages are a thing.( three times last winter). so iv learned to realy on plants, and use filters more of a way to keep a water current. I have my betta (Baily) in a 5.5g some what planted aquarium heavily filtered aquarium(4xjava fern fretili / 2xjava fern/1 moss ball/ and around a foot of horn wort . and also next to my bed a 65 gallon 246L aquarium with 3 double tail goldfish. Hubbly ,Jewel, and Safire, all rescues. and about 20-30 plants of vallisinaria amercana, crypts, and a rats nest of horn wort at the top.( ^ :. only aloud 2 tanks for humidity reasons.

iv been in this hobby for 7 years. iv grown up in a modern era but didn't have internet for a good portion of my child hood.

I hope to be a helpful and usefull member of this forum. PS: my user name gives away my favorite kind of shows and movies( :

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Have you thought about getting a back up generator for the power failures?

You can also get battery powered air pumps. And you can connect a power inverter to a car battery and run filters, pumps lights off that. Use a deep cycle car battery and get the biggest one you can.

Welcome! How in the world do you have those plants with goldies? Mine would literally eat them Alige (except the hornwort). Glad to have you join our forum! :kana:

Welcome to the foum! :hi: Btw, I really love anime too. ;)

first of I live in middle of knowwere northern usa. so power outages are a thing.( three times last winter). so iv learned to realy on plants, and use filters more of a way to keep a water current. I have my betta (Baily) in a 5.5g some what planted aquarium heavily filtered aquarium(4xjava fern fretili / 2xjava fern/1 moss ball/ and around a foot of horn wort . and also next to my bed a 65 gallon 246L aquarium with 3 double tail goldfish. Hubbly ,Jewel, and Safire, all rescues. and about 20-30 plants of vallisinaria amercana, crypts, and a rats nest of horn wort at the top.( ^ :. only aloud 2 tanks for humidity reasons.

iv been in this hobby for 7 years. iv grown up in a modern era but didn't have internet for a good portion of my child hood.

I hope to be a helpful and usefull member of this forum. PS: my user name gives away my favorite kind of shows and movies( :
Geez, you have quite the tank. I think you will have some good knowledge for us newbies. I may have a lot of plant questions for u.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back