Hello Everyone!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ForBettaOrForWorse

Reaction score
Hi! I'm ForBettaOrForWorse, but you can call me Flare, or some kind of acronym for my username, because I know it's really long:)
I have been in the aquatics hobby since August of 2021, so I am relatively new to everything. I have mostly bettas, with a single Ember Tetra (His school died off, but he lives on) I also have two Crested Geckos, and three goats.
My favorite fish are probably my Betta Dimidiata pair, because they're super cool and exotic, and look amazing:)

Hi and welcome aboard... :hi:
I love wild betta species. So, also the Betta Dimidiata.

Hay, nice to see you on the forum! I love the picture of one of your Dimidiata, very cute. Is there any luck getting them so spawn and raise fry, or has he continued to swallow his eggs?

Also, sorry I'm late on the welcome! It has been busy over here, we were helping a friend move into her new apartment. That and school lol.

Hay, nice to see you on the forum! I love the picture of one of your Dimidiata, very cute. Is there any luck getting them so spawn and raise fry, or has he continued to swallow his eggs?
They just spawned, he's still holding, which is a good thing, but we'll see if we get fry...
Also, sorry I'm late on the welcome! It has been busy over here, we were helping a friend move into her new apartment. That and school lol.
It's all good! Life is busy:)
Thanks!

Most reactions

Back