Hello everyone!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Addryn

Reaction score
Hello everyone, glad to join the community of tropical fish lovers. I had guppies as a child, and that was a long time ago. I'm going to move into my own apartment soon and would like to learn more about fish and how to properly care for them.
Another question: I have a cat. Will the fish be stressed out that maybe the cat will try to hunt them? Does anyone have tropical fish and a cat?
Thank you very much for letting me join the forum!

Hello everyone, glad to join the community of tropical fish lovers. I had guppies as a child, and that was a long time ago. I'm going to move into my own apartment soon and would like to learn more about fish and how to properly care for them.
Another question: I have a cat. Will the fish be stressed out that maybe the cat will try to hunt them? Does anyone have tropical fish and a cat?
Thank you very much for letting me join the forum!
hello and welcome to the fishfourms I don’t think it would be a big deal with the cat, as my cat does not bother them I think it just depends on the cat.

Hi, welcome :hi:

With a cat you need to make sure your tank cover is strong enough to support the weight of the cat. Several members have posted phtotos of their tank with the cat sleeping on top of it :)

I've got a tank and a cat and a bearded dragon and this is how it all works:

Cat and dragon are best friends. Cat doesn't bother the dragon unless I have him out of his enclosure. Even then, she just lies next to him.

Cat leaves fish alone.

Yeah! Just make sure to have a fitted lid that’s strong enough for the cat to sit on! Prevents the cat from getting any fishy ideas and provides a sittin space which hopefully won’t accidentally result in a wet irritated kitty

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back