Hello Everyone

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

BikerGeek

Fish Wrangler
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a new member but I am getting back into the hobby that I was active in back many years ago when my family was young. The kids loved watching the fish when they were young. At one point we moved and the aquarium never made a reappearance in the new home.

Fast forward and the kids are grown up and I am retired and I want to get going again with keeping fish. My granddaughters will now enjoy it I am sure.

Just purchased a 100 gallon tank, stand and canopy from Fish Tanks Direct. Waiting for that order to be shipped.

Hope to learn and maybe even share some of what I know with all of you. Thanks for having me!

Hello 👋🏻 looking forward to following your journey

Well, welcome to our forum... :hi:
Show us your tank once it's running...

Retired and resurrecting an old hobby. You're in a big crowd with that situation. Me included. Welcome back to the greatest hobby in the world. Your avatar says it all. Fish.
I am a big fan of the Barney Miller series. Yep, Fish, he was a character. Thanks for the welcome!

I am a big fan of the Barney Miller series. Yep, Fish, he was a character.
That whole show has humor that has never been equaled . Dietrich and Nick Yamano with that subtle low key humor ? It still kills me every time . Gotta say that at my age I really understand Fish and the bathroom thing he had going on.

That whole show has humor that has never been equaled . Dietrich and Nick Yamano with that subtle low key humor ? It still kills me every time . Gotta say that at my age I really understand Fish and the bathroom thing he had going on.
They just don’t have good TV like that anymore. I still watch it on a channel that I get Over The Air here in the Phoenix area.

And yes, at my age I get that bathroom thing too!

They just don’t have good TV like that anymore. I still watch it on a channel that I get Over The Air here in the Phoenix area.

And yes, at my age I get that bathroom thing too!
She Who Must Be Obeyed and I visited family in Buckeye Arizona and I watched Antenna TV down there. Loved it. We get METV up here and just recently Antenna TV. I'm in hog heaven.

Most reactions

trending

Back