Hello Everyone!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jbrojo9

Reaction score
Before I introduce myself, I want to thank those who have commented on my first post "Algae growing on fish". It is amazing to see people help others.

My name is Judaea, and I have been in the fish hobby since I was 8 (I am now 27). For several years I regretfully admit that I did not know much about this hobby and had "killed" fish due to my lack of knowledge on caring for fish. Now I am aware of all the hard work that is required to truly be passionate in this hobby. I used to have a 75 gallon tank with 4 goldfish, but I had to break it down when I had to get an apartment. Now I just have a 5 gallon tank with my beta. I used to care for sea urchins, but after they all passed away, I took a break from the saltwater life. I have always had a passion in caring for animals. I have owned anything from fish, snakes, birds, amphibians, cats and dogs. When I was younger I was fully dedicated to caring for my 20 pets! I currently live in Texas, and I have a B.S. in Biology.

I look forward to conversing with you all, and I hope I am able to share my experiences with others to help them exceed in this hobby.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum!

Look forwards to hearing more about your tanks and animals.

Enjoy!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back