Hello everyone!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

BlueJungle

Reaction score
Hello there!

I have been fish keeping for around 5 years and currently have a 245 litre planted tank which houses, a bristlenose pleco, dwarf neon Rainbowfish and a Manacapuru Angelfish, as well as a Nerite snail and some amano shrimp.

I also have a 57 litre Fluval flex that is currently home to some purple harlequin Rasbora and a reticulated siamese algae eater. These are going to be moved to the larger tank once they are too large to be eaten by the Angelfish. They are taking their time to grow though! My plan for its tank is then to plant it up and add some dwarf shrimp along with some nano schoolers.

As well as maintaining my tanks I am busy working to earn the money to to upkeep my tanks, and being a Mom to 2 humans (girls, 8 and 10) and 3 felines (2 boys and a girl).

It’s nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Hello 👋 . I hope you like it here. It's very friendly and informative, although with that much experience you will probably be giving more than needing!

Hello, and thank you Sunnyspots :)
I am very much looking forward to getting to know others who are as dotty about their tank as I am mine. I absolutely adore my fish, and love my aquatic plants just as much! I value been able to share what I’ve learnt with others, and in turn learn from them too.
Here is a picture of the view from the best chair in my house!
14188EB1-207B-4424-8608-2E34986B0FB9.jpeg

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back