Hello everyone:) New here

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Loudly

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the forum. My name is Cairo and I've been keeping fishes for almost my entire life but I got seriously into it just a couple months ago I'd say. It's been a really satisfying and fun hobby ever since I upgraded my tank, but just like most newcomers I've got plenty of questions regarding fishkeeping, and It has never dawned on me until now that I could just find a fish forum online where I can interact with other fish enthusiasts.. so here I am :)

I'll just throw in some pictures of my tank, its a work in progress! :p

Attachments

• photo_2020-03-17_22-40-10.jpg
    photo_2020-03-17_22-40-10.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 86
  • photo_2020-03-17_22-40-31.jpg
    photo_2020-03-17_22-40-31.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 86
Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Your tank looks really good. You should enter it in the next TOTM (Tank of the month), if its not over 30 US gallons. You could win a cool banner like mine! (Except obviously it would say TOTM winner. ;))

Tag me if you ever need help with live plants, aquascaping, shrimp, or bettas.

I hope to see you around the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum, for many of us, our tanks are also a work in progress ;) we are always changing something. You have a nice looking tank.

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Welcome to the forum ! Great rank! Make sure to enter in in our tank of the month contests ! Tag me if you. We’d help with guppy grass or live bearer fish

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Your tank looks really good. You should enter it in the next TOTM (Tank of the month), if its not over 30 US gallons. You could win a cool banner like mine! (Except obviously it would say TOTM winner. ;))

Tag me if you ever need help with live plants, aquascaping, shrimp, or bettas.

I hope to see you around the forum! :)

Thank you very much!
Oh yeah, its definitely below that number. I'll be sure to enter as soon as I get some good quality pictures of the tank :cool:

I'll definitely keep that in mind, thank you for your hospitality kind stranger!

Welcome:):good:nice tank and what fish do you have in there

Thank you very much for the welcome and comment!
I must admit I'm not 100% sure of every single fish in here, I got this tank from a friend and he had a bunch of fishes already in it.
There is a whole bunch of guppies in there, red nouse tetras, neon tetras, albino cory catfish, 2 angelfish, chinese algae eaters, some kuhli loaches, clown loaches and a whole bunch of fry I'm pretty unsure of at this moment. And a few other fishes that are also unknown to me so far..

I try my best to google every single fish I have in there to see how I can make them as happy as possible. I saw the previous owner had a single clown loach in there so I bought him a handful of friends so he doesnt get too lonely :):p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back