Hello everyone. I'm new here

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

IanES

Reaction score
I have a 125 Ltr aquarium with Loach and Corys. There's a couple of algae eaters in there too. can't remember what they're called. They sucker themselves to the glass. I'm not sure what they eat coz I've never had any visible algae in there but they've been in there since before lockdown so I'm sure they find something to snack on.

Aquarium is in the corner. Looks like it was made-to-measure but it really was just a coincidence that it fits exactly.

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 15.05.13.jpg

Here's one with the door open showing the filter

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 15.06.02.jpg

There's normally more water in there but I nicked a couple buckets to clean the filter. I've just put the filter back under there and checking for leaks then I'll refill the tank. Against the back wall is the heater and to the right of that is a UV filter. The heater and UV is normally in the corner but moved it while cleaning recently. Dirty water is sucked out at the back left and clean pores in on the right.

Outside I have 2 garden ponds. 1 x 3600 Ltrs and the other 750 Ltrs. Nothing special out there. Just Orfe and Shubunkins.

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 15.00.59.jpg

I started the patio, base for the greenhouse and paving round the pond during lockdown - just couldn't get a builder so I thought "it's not rocket science" and paved it myself. Going to finish paving the right hand side by the hedge this year once the weather turns.

Last edited:
Welcome to our forum... :hi:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back