Hello, everybody

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hello Jesse 👋

Hi, Colin, ozone engineer has 2 meaning, and one is to make ozone has technology requirement, like E=U/D (E = F / q,E = KQ / r2), P=I2R, the other is ozone sterilization application for water treatment, air or space disinfection, like water disinfection for aquaculture, oceanarium, aquarium, etc

E39F389D-13AB-40EE-A3E2-2AC5F58934E1.jpeg

E, Electric field strength is a physical quantity used to express the strength and direction of the electric field, and P=I2R is the thermal power formula of the resistance, where P is the power, i is the current intensity, and r is the resistance

E, Electric field strength is a physical quantity used to express the strength and direction of the electric field, and P=I2R is the thermal power formula of the resistance, where P is the power, i is the current intensity, and r is the resistance
🥴 I'm already lost

Glad to see that so many people like me, and does anybody know moderator to recommend to me? as I want to make a ozone technology post in forum

just go ahead & create your own thread. The moderators may move it to the appropriate forum if necessary. All of the moderators here are terrific & willing to assist.

ok, I believe all moderator here is great and I will creat a thread about ozone technology and ozone disinfection application for oceanarium

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back