Hello Everybody

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Utar

Fish Addict
Reaction score
New the the forum but I have been in the fish keeping hobby for about five years now. At the present I have a 55 gallon setup with two veil tail angel fish, ten red eye tetras, seven albino corys, two BN plecos, three mystery snails and three nerite snails. Tank setup is all natural with plants and wood. I use my own homemade aqua-soil capped with sand and pea gravel.

55 gallon Tank 9-29-20.jpg

:hi:
Nice to see another experienced member joining our forum. Lots of experienced and helpful people here should you have any questions. And maybe you can answer questions from the less experienced
hobbyists.

We have a Tank of the Month contest coming up on November 1st. It will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger. Hope you enter your tank.

Meanwhile, please vote in our Fish of the Month contest which is running now. Just click on banner at top of forums, check out the 12 entries and then cast your vote.

Enjoy our forums. :banana:

Thanks everyone for your replies. I make my own aquarium stands and canopy. The paint is a dark red color and when I darkened the room to take this picture the only think that showed was the lighted tank.

Hi and welcome!

Gorgeous tank, what are the tall plants on the left? They're thriving!

Most reactions

trending

Back