New to the forum

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Dionysus

Reaction score
G'day guys, new to the forum, I had a freshwater aquarium through my teens but but it's been a few years since then, decided to set up a tank I've had sitting in a corner for years. Tank is about 50L water with substrate and hardscape, custom 20W LED I made a couple years ago, been cycling for a month with API Quickstart, I remodelled today and added the driftwood, previously only poorly composed lava rock. There's about 10 cherry shrimp, 6 cardinal tetras and a bunch of random snails. Plants include Thin Vallisneria, Hair Grass, 2 random Crypts, Christmas Moss and a few Bolbitus. Probably going to add some rotala to fill out the background. Let me know how I did.

IMG_3117.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Wow! Pretty tank! You should enter that in our monthly TOTM contest! (Tank of the month)

Tag me if you need with live plants, bettas, or AquaScaping! ;)

Lol, don’t be insulting his doctors actor! :lol:

Tagging is this: @vanalisa

You type a “@“ first, and then the persons name. If you don’t know the person’s name or just a few letters, start to type it in, it will look like this:
995B60BF-0F8F-489A-8529-9BE59370B41D.png

When I post this post you will get 2 alerts, 1( Will be the notification that someone responded to your watched thread and 2( Will say this “PheonixKingZ mentioned you in a post” :)

Thank's all, I really enjoyed setting this up. Was a bit of a pain replanting so soon but that's what I get for not putting enough thought in initially.

Welcome!
I concur, great grass, sweet tank.
Substrate?
The substrate is Pisces Aquaearth, seems to be pretty good, the hairgrass had heaps of new roots before I replanted and 0 ammonia and nitrite after the first week.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back