Hello. Avid guppy lover.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

melaniehaber1

Reaction score
Hello, I got a guppy pair last October and have loved all the babies my big girl has produced.
I separated her from the male soon after her first (unsuccessful) litter but true to guppy ways she produced 4 more litters every 30 days.
I now have several tanks separating the females from males so we won’t get more babies and I love to watch them play.
We now have quite a large tank with a single Blood Parrot Cichlid but other than that, guppies!

Hello, I got a guppy pair last October and have loved all the babies my big girl has produced.
I separated her from the male soon after her first (unsuccessful) litter but true to guppy ways she produced 4 more litters every 30 days.
I now have several tanks separating the females from males so we won’t get more babies and I love to watch them play.
We now have quite a large tank with a single Blood Parrot Cichlid but other than that, guppies!
cool, guppies are best kept in trios/quads with 2+females

Welcome! I also have guppies and a parakeet (budgie). :)

Most reactions

trending

Back