Hello All

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yeah I think you should give this forum a  go. I looked for ages to find a good forum, I found this one and I joined. And i'm already so much smarter on pretty much all aspects.

I know I already said I like your angels but..I really like your angels. They're stunning! :wub:

Welcome vantastic, hope you stick around!
I would agree that the rules are overly harsh on newcomers.  Spammers were using things like avatars, signatures etc to advertise so that's why the restrictions were brought in.  I think it really could be relaxed a bit to help genuine fish lovers such as yourself feel part of the community, surely there must be other ways to tackle spammers!

How many different types of fish have you bred over the years?

daizeUK said:
Welcome vantastic, hope you stick around!
I would agree that the rules are overly harsh on newcomers.  Spammers were using things like avatars, signatures etc to advertise so that's why the restrictions were brought in.  I think it really could be relaxed a bit to help genuine fish lovers such as yourself feel part of the community, surely there must be other ways to tackle spammers!

How many different types of fish have you bred over the years?

Thanks and nice to have someone else that thinks the rules are to harsh, bread all sorts, was more into oscar's, angels and main stream fish for pet shops and feeding the big fish

Glad to hear it went well with no problems. Congrats. How are you enjoying your stay?

Big angel seems abit  peed of now the other 2 have gone, may need some convicts to sort HIM

What do you mean by sort him? o_O

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back