Helllloooo fellow fish keepers!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Here There be Dragons

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi there. This is the first forum I’ve ever joined. I have a 5 gallon tank with a placat male betta and a separate 5 gallon tank with one nerite snail. (Long story). I have a 20 gallon long tank set up but un occupied. It is going to be for an axolotl but I need the worm farm to be established. I have been keeping aquariums for a little over a year and am fascinated by them and their inhabitants I will research species with no intention of actually keeping them. I also usually enjoy the maintenance. I live in a small town so I don’t really have any one locally to talk aquariums with. My family doesn’t get it.

Hi and welcome to the forum, even though you have been here for a while and made a few posts ;)

Yes! Welcome to TFF!!

(Please go vote for the July POTM contest!!) :)

Welcome to tropical fish forums! :fish::hi::fish:

We have a betta fish of the month contest starting around august 15th. Hope you take a good pic of your betta and enter the contest! Look for the banner at the top of the forums.

We have a betta fish of the month contest starting around august 15th. Hope you take a good pic of your betta and enter the contest! Look for the banner at the top of the forums.

Awesome! I'll have to enter my betta Mooki. You all had better watch out because he is the cutest little betta ever! ;)

Yes! Please! And even better, we have a POTM contest going on right now! Please go vote! :thanks:

88FAF518-1FFF-4AF1-8991-4EEA79A15CE7.jpeg No, my Nebula is cutest. I even have the perfect picture already!

But my betta is smarter than your betta ;)

My betta is way smarter than any other betta on the planet! He will blow all of your bettas out of the water! ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back