Heater With Condensation Inside

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Every maidenhead aquatics sell them, quite frankly there aint many other chains of fish shops in the UK who i care to use.

I wasn't aware there was such a thing as a fish shop chain.

well im steering clear of them to, after returning 5 interpet heaters all with the same problem and with the manufacturer telling me it is a fault i gave up wasting diesel and time trying to get one without the fault, maybe just a bad batch but its enough to put me off, ended up getting a slightly cheaper one from my lfs (who wont sell interpet) and alls running fine.

well im steering clear of them to, after returning 5 interpet heaters all with the same problem and with the manufacturer telling me it is a fault i gave up wasting diesel and time trying to get one without the fault, maybe just a bad batch but its enough to put me off, ended up getting a slightly cheaper one from my lfs (who wont sell interpet) and alls running fine.
i still have mine running despite the condensation....it keeps the tank at constant temperature all be it 2 deg lower than the setting. The thing cost me over £20!

i still have mine running despite the condensation....it keeps the tank at constant temperature all be it 2 deg lower than the setting. The thing cost me over £20!

I tend to go for Aqua one heaters as they are a good price and i find they are more reliable !!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back