He said yes.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CassCats

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
If y'all are thinking this was an answer to a proposal, nah this is more important.

My husband said yes to upgrading tanks!

Tomorrow if all goes well, someone is delivering a 55 gallon which will be replacing my two 20 gallon tanks. Things will need to be shuffled around... but i cant wait!

Yay! That's so cool.

(Can I have your 20 gallons? ;))
Hahaha theyd just be the glass. Everything is just being transferred over.

But i will be selling the 20s as we dont have the space for those and the 55.

I hope my mom "said yes" as well, I live in a very big furniture store (70m x 50m house) We have 2 stores and still....no place to put more tank as 97% of the house is furniture and 3% is my bedroom, piano room and fish room...

We have 3 floors and "There is still no place to put it"

If only the furniture wasn't for sale that would be a brilliant idea

Yes, convert the furniture to stands/cabinets for tanks.... Lol
Just need to buy some tanks...

Yeah right :whistle:
We look forward to pics of the re-vamped and re-stocked 20Gs once the 55 is up and running.
Ha i so wish!

BUT the compromise was to go for 1 big tank instead of 2 smaller ones. I thought even about upgrading my 10g to one of the 20g but decided against it as i love my 10g the way it is so dont wanna mess with it. Its all nano fish

We do have limited space in our apartment. So i have to respect our compromise. Im so stoked though.

It DOES mean more stock though. Gonna increase my cories in that tank, increase the cherry barbs, and increase my skirt tetras. Go 8 each of the skirts and barbs.

I have trilineatus corydoras fry from my current bunch, so perhaps ill opt to keep a small group of the fry. And a couple more albino paleatus.

When I saw this, I thought it was a proposal celebration thread. And I was wondering why it was posted under “Tropical Discussion”. :lol:

That’s so cool! 75g tanks are really nice. :good:

When I saw this, I thought it was a proposal celebration thread. And I was wondering why it was posted under “Tropical Discussion”. :lol:

That’s so cool! 75g tanks are really nice. :good:
I wish a 75! Its just a 55.

The day before someone was selling a 75 for $30. I was literally 2 minuted too slow to snag it (so sad!)

I wish a 75! Its just a 55.

The day before someone was selling a 75 for $30. I was literally 2 minuted too slow to snag it (so sad!)
Oh, my bad...

I can relate. There were 2 75g tanks full setups with fish, for only $50. I was to slow and I didn’t get the deal. :/

fish aren't happy as I've stuck em all in a bucket with the plants and hardscape. The person is going to be here with the new 55 within the hour

20200625_174717.jpg
20200625_174734.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back