Haven't Posted My Tanks In A While

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PRW1988

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Well, the title say's it all, it's been a while since I posted my tanks and I'ev had quiet a few rescapes.

So here they are!

First up my Leopard Gecko

IMGP1049.jpg

IMGP1050.jpg

Next my 20gallon long reef

IMGP1051.jpg

IMGP1052.jpg

IMGP1053.jpg

My 55 gallon, currently housing a pair of convict cichlids and a 5" Jardini.

IMGP1054.jpg

IMGP1060.jpg

IMGP1062.jpg

My corn snake

IMGP1064.jpg

IMGP1066.jpg

IMGP1068.jpg

My Paludarium

IMGP1081.jpg

IMGP1074.jpg

IMGP1071.jpg

IMGP1073.jpg

IMGP1072.jpg

IMGP1080.jpg

IMGP1083.jpg

IMGP1088.jpg

That's just my basement. Time for my bed room :D

My 2.5 gallon

IMGP1090.jpg

IMGP1089.jpg

Pacman Frog

IMGP1091.jpg

IMGP1093.jpg

IMGP1094.jpg

And the unused 1 gallon tank sitting on the back of my toilet, I dunno what to get, mabye another betta.

IMGP1096.jpg

IMGP1095.jpg

Well, that's my collection for now. By the summer I'm planning on having a colony of blue and black posion dart frogs.

bloody hell do you sell tickets to come in your house? :lol:

wow, love all of the frogs, turtles, snakes and lizards lol.

cheers :good:

Cool collection!

I dont think you could realistically keep anything in your toilet bowl though (excuse the pun).

Keeping a Betta in a 1 g isnt cool ;)

African dwarf frogs? we have 3 of those and also an LFS that sell map turtles like yours, do they live okay together?

bloody hell do you sell tickets to come in your house? :lol:

Not yet, but when I have my own house I plan to have around 30 tanks running :p So yeah, I will then :lol:

African dwarf frogs? we have 3 of those and also an LFS that sell map turtles like yours, do they live okay together?

Betta's can go into a 1gallon aquarium and they're fine. After all they live in rice puddles and like 1/5gallon cups in the store. Plus it was just a thought. I'm even thinking of getting a feeder goldfish ($0.17ea) and when it gets bigger feed it to either my jardini or flowerhorn(not pictured as he's up for sale)

Clooks like a clawed frog and not a dwarf.

Right you are, they are indeed clawed frogs. 2 of them, they came out of a 6 gallon tank and grew about a 1/4" in 2 days in the 40gallon :)

Bettas can live in a unfiltered unheated 1gal tank but that doesnt mean they wont suffer greatly and a goldfish wouldnt last very long. The rice paddy puddles is pretty much rubbish too. Just ask in the betta forums.

Bettas can live in a unfiltered unheated 1gal tank but that doesnt mean they wont suffer greatly and a goldfish wouldnt last very long. The rice paddy puddles is pretty much rubbish too. Just ask in the betta forums.

Exactly. Just because they survive doesnt mean they should. Its like you living in a cupboard.

Exactly. Just because they survive doesnt mean they should. Its like you living in a cupboard.

I am well aware of this fact and I do not appriciate the flamming on my idea of a betta. Many people on here, even one's devoted to betta's probably have found themselves keeping betta's in 1 gallon bowls. As well, I used to admin for a betta site about 4 years ago and I bred them for shops locally 6 years ago.

I am well aware of this fact and I do not appriciate the flamming on my idea of a betta. Many people on here, even one's devoted to betta's probably have found themselves keeping betta's in 1 gallon bowls. As well, I used to admin for a betta site about 4 years ago and I bred them for shops locally 6 years ago.

I don't see that anyone was flaming you just giving you some information.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back