Haven't Been Around In A While

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Coryologist

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Greetings. It has been quite a while since I have been around these parts. Was trying to find my old friend Roxy. :-(

I have been keeping Corys, though in greatly reduced numbers. In the past month I have had 5 new species spawn for me. They are C007, C. baderi, C. ortegai, C. parallelus and a new, as yet unidentified Cory from Brazil. I believe that puts me at 73 species spawned, but who's counting. Here are pics of 2 of the recent spawnings, but the others are just a few days old and too young to photograph.

I spot a bunch of familiar names. Nice to see so many of you still active with your Cory keeping and I hope that you folks are all doing well. Cheers. - Frank

P.S. Oh, well. I tried to post images, but it said no JPEGS allowed. I guess things have changed. Confused.

Inchy is forum admin now. How are you doing? I remember your posts. Is it Frank?

I haven't kept cories in a long spell, went salty. :)

L

Hi Coryologist, :)

It's so good to see you again. I'm not surprised to read that you are still successfully breeding new species of corydoras. You're the best of all when it comes to that.

I still miss listening to your Wednesday night broadcasts. The music was great and it was nice to hear a friendly voice on and off all evening.

I don't know why you are having trouble posting pictures, but I'll try to find out. If you have fish pics, we surely will want to see them. :D

Hi Coryologist,
Hi Inchy. So nice to catch up with you.
It's so good to see you again. I'm not surprised to read that you are still successfully breeding new species of corydoras. You're the best of all when it comes to that.
lol. You are too kind.
I still miss listening to your Wednesday night broadcasts. The music was great and it was nice to hear a friendly voice on and off all evening.
I do to. Perhaps when the weather gets cooler I'll start doing the show, again. I've had quite a few people write to ask me to do so.
I don't know why you are having trouble posting pictures, but I'll try to find out. If you have fish pics, we surely will want to see them.
No need. I'll figure it out in the morning, when I'm wide awake. Cheers. - Frank

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back