Have You Seen This!?!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

wow that is very cool. i have see the one about the bass.. but not as hyper and the catfish.. yes. the feeding of the catfish remind me of fish farming.. how energetic the fish are when being fed. very cool though :)

Hi I have watched a doc on telly where somewhere in america they have a competion to catch the biggest fish by a pair of people get in the river and one puts there hand in the catfish hole and wait for them to grab there fingers when the other person pulls the one out of the water with the catfish still attached to his arm.
cathy

Hi I have watched a doc on telly where somewhere in america they have a competion to catch the biggest fish by a pair of people get in the river and one puts there hand in the catfish hole and wait for them to grab there fingers when the other person pulls the one out of the water with the catfish still attached to his arm.
cathy
River Monsters :good:

cathy
haha its called noodling

Most reactions

trending

Back