Have You Ever Bought A Tankbuster Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Have you ever bought a fish that would get too large for your tank ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've never bought a fish that will get too big for the tank because I joined this forum months before I even got my first tank so I learned to research well beforehand.

I have however bought fish that are too small for a tank. This is because I have bought fish thinking they were big enough, got home, realised that they weren't as big as I thought they were and could get eaten or bullied or both, have to put them in a different tank to grow a bit.

I bought a common plec when i had my 3ft knowing how big they get. But then upgraded to my current tank (5ft) and will be getting another bigger one some time this year for him and a few others

I've never boought one but have inherited one. My son had a commonn plec in his 40 gallon tank and that when he had to take it down. I got all the inhabitants. He is about 6" and in my 75 gallon. Even at that, I still feel he will eventually be cramped for space but I have no place to put a larger tank.

I have in my Clown Knife that I have at the moment but I'm searching everyday classified ads for a cheap 8 ft

I had a bala in a 10 gallon for a while, before I knew they got large. It died before I could move him.

I researched before I got my oscars and started with a 125 gallon tank. I figured it was
cheaper to buy what I knew they would need rather than to keep buying and upgrading.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back