Have to keep logging in

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Firefox web browser seems to be ok but Microsoft Edge is the one causing problems. Typical microsofty crap.

No I'm not gonna use Firefox for my forums.

Firefox web browser seems to be ok but Microsoft Edge is the one causing problems. Typical microsofty crap.

No I'm not gonna use Firefox for my forums.

Ah, that's one browser I can't test. I only use Macs now. I did test in Chrome, Firefox and Safari and still can't duplicate the problem.

Well this is back and started a day ago after some work was done on the server.

I have to log in every time I open the web browser and try to come here.

Well this is back and started a day ago after some work was done on the server.

I have to log in every time I open the web browser and try to come here.

We rebooted the server but haven't changed any settings. I can't imagine what would cause this. What URL are you using to "visit" the site where it is asking you to re-login?

Edit: Looked at old posts and if its the same What's New URL, that one should be fine. Can't figure out what could be causing it.

We rebooted the server but haven't changed any settings. I can't imagine what would cause this. What URL are you using to "visit" the site where it is asking you to re-login?

Edit: Looked at old posts and if its the same What's New URL, that one should be fine. Can't figure out what could be causing it.
Nice to see you on again @veraderock. ;)

I dont have a problem with this either

What about any apps? You might have to whitelist TFF to keep logged. Sometimes apps get corrupted...even browsers in tiny ways. Usually you are stuck until Microsoft does an update. THAT, has solved problems, Serious problems,that no amount of my effort could fix. Then,luckily enough a week later MS updated and once again I could download camera photos.

Well, it's back. Every time I have come to this site today, I have had to login. I have the box ticked to login automatically. I am not deleting my cookies or anything. It is just making me login every time I come here.

Same software (Microsoft Edge). Same link as before.

Well, it's back. Every time I have come to this site today, I have had to login. I have the box ticked to login automatically. I am not deleting my cookies or anything. It is just making me login every time I come here.

Same software (Microsoft Edge). Same link as before.

Colin, no idea what can be causing it. I can't reproduce the problem and I'm not getting any other complaints.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back