Have Fun Stocking A 270 Gallon For Me

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Awesome tank setup.
Think I'll definitely have to get 1 or 2 Channa pleurophthalma.
They're very fast growing though so I'll have to get them later on...Give the tank mates less chance of being eaten. :lol:

how about a nice silver doller shoal not predator as such but wont turn down neons lol so sort of predator

Thanks mate
:lol: there not that bad, there is a male krib in there with them from day one and is doing fine, dont even look at him....
but yes wait a while but not to long otherwise it will be the other way round :look:

Thanks mate
:lol: there not that bad, there is a male krib in there with them from day one and is doing fine, dont even look at him....
but yes wait a while but not to long otherwise it will be the other way round :look:
How much longer until you wake up and the krib has gone :lol:
Apparently large cichlids can make them timid, but my bocourti are pretty docile, and if i do get P.bass it will be the last fish, as I'm not to keen on them.

how about a nice silver doller shoal not predator as such but wont turn down neons lol so sort of predator
Already have a shoal of 5 in my 100gal. :good: Vids on www.youtube.com/fishnreptiles

Always worth a mooch round local and even not so local shops to see what large fish they have had knocking about in their tanks that have been dumped on them. Might pick up some nice freebies or knockdown price fishies!

I have a 1.5 - 2ft Clown Knife thats getting too big and a good sized Perruno Catfish that hates the deliteful wee kiddies kicking his tank. Im desperate for someone with a huge tank LOL. I had a customer almost cry because he paid £450 for a really big Clown Knife and i said £100 thinking he would complain it was too expensive.

I also have loads of things like Friedrichstalli Cichlids, Birchirs, Synos, Oscars, Large Severums, Leporinis(sp), Nicaragua Cichlids, Clarius and more to boot. Oh yeah, a beauty of a Silver Arrowana, big but not huge but he is growing unbelieveably quickly.

In fact, all our resevoir tanks are about the size of your tank! I have one crammed full of guppies too, got dumped on me...

Personally it would have to be

Always worth a mooch round local and even not so local shops to see what large fish they have had knocking about in their tanks that have been dumped on them. Might pick up some nice freebies or knockdown price fishies!

I have a 1.5 - 2ft Clown Knife thats getting too big and a good sized Perruno Catfish that hates the deliteful wee kiddies kicking his tank. Im desperate for someone with a huge tank LOL. I had a customer almost cry because he paid £450 for a really big Clown Knife and i said £100 thinking he would complain it was too expensive.

I also have loads of things like Friedrichstalli Cichlids, Birchirs, Synos, Oscars, Large Severums, Leporinis(sp), Nicaragua Cichlids, Clarius and more to boot. Oh yeah, a beauty of a Silver Arrowana, big but not huge but he is growing unbelieveably quickly.

In fact, all our resevoir tanks are about the size of your tank! I have one crammed full of guppies too, got dumped on me...

Personally it would have to be
Are you wanting rid of some then? :shifty:
Will be going to the waterzoo sometime to see what they have...Not many good shops around and as I'm 15 I can't drive myself.

Worth more than my job to just give them away because they've cost us a fortune to feed, personally.. yeah, id give them away to get them into more suitable tanks, the Perruno especially as he is starting to rub his face up and down the tank when his tank gets banged by kids. But im not in charge and just do as i say but they'd all be good prices.

Thats so unfair, how come you have such a cool tank at 15!?

Worth more than my job to just give them away because they've cost us a fortune to feed, personally.. yeah, id give them away to get them into more suitable tanks, the Perruno especially as he is starting to rub his face up and down the tank when his tank gets banged by kids. But im not in charge and just do as i say but they'd all be good prices.

Thats so unfair, how come you have such a cool tank at 15!?
It was my 13th b-day present lol...£200

Couldn't get me a price list on what you have for sale?Where are you based?

Not anywhere close to you im afraid... about 2 hours away, 96 miles so the routeplanner says.

We do have a Cambridge branch actually... will find their webpage...hang on... http://www.fishkeeper.co.uk/store.aspx?id=29 give them a call sometime and see if they have any tank busters or just big fish in, if not they may be able to transfer some fish to their shop closer to you!

I have a lot of snakeheads, including a Barca, Yes they are that expensive. however I am going to suggest something different. I have a 6' i am in the process of stocking as a south American setup. I have two Hydrolycus Tatauaia and a number of dollars as dithers. I am looking for a couple more Hydrolycus and some sort of small-Medium Catfish for the bottom.

One of my favourite tanks is my 8' It's the movement of my ATF that makes it interesting. The Pleuro's are going to be the most interesting Snakeheads, I had three sometime ago. They behaved like a pack of wolves, Very interesting and active aswell.

I have a lot of snakeheads, including a Barca, Yes they are that expensive. however I am going to suggest something different. I have a 6' i am in the process of stocking as a south American setup. I have two Hydrolycus Tatauaia and a number of dollars as dithers. I am looking for a couple more Hydrolycus and some sort of small-Medium Catfish for the bottom.

One of my favourite tanks is my 8' It's the movement of my ATF that makes it interesting. The Pleuro's are going to be the most interesting Snakeheads, I had three sometime ago. They behaved like a pack of wolves, Very interesting and active aswell.

Already have a tank of dollars and catfish.But cool, I'm definitely going to get a couple of the snakeheads.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back