Haunted porcelain dolls?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ella777

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I love porcelain dolls, I have nine of them, and I'm planning to get more in the future. Two of them are meant to be 'haunted', I paid extra for them too.
Let me introduce you to them..
The smallest 'haunted' doll is called Veronica, she died at 4 years old and she is supposedly very friendly and playful.
The other one is called Angela, she died at 18 years old. She apparently cries at night, I've never heard her though.
My other 'normal' ones are called:
Mary, Denise, Ophelia, Lorraine, Katie, Sophie and Primrose.

So anyway, when I brought home my two 'haunted' dolls, I didnt notice much the first few days. About a week later, me and my mum had the same dream. An oddly specific one too.
It was about dropping a phone and the screen smashing. Could just be a coincidence but I honestly have no idea. The next few nights my mum didnt sleep too well and neither did I.
But something happened today which I thought was very strange...
I was laying in my bed, listening to music, trying to get to sleep.
And out of nowhere the air starts to feel really cold? I used to watch a lot of ghost hunting videos and whenever it got cold it was a sign they were near.
I checked the time and it was 3:00am, the ghost hour right?
All my dolls, including the haunted ones, live in my room. Obviously it's dark at night so I cant see them too well, but they are sideways-facing my bed.
It's just strange because as soon as it hit 3:00am, I felt the cold air.
Its 3:31am now. I feel like I'm being watched, like something's next to me. I dont think I'm going to be able to sleep at all now.
This is really making me reconsider if ghosts are real or not.

Edit: I'm not going to burn them. They do cost money.

Last edited:
Maybe they're haunted, Maybe they're not. Either way, I'd burn those dolls any chance I could get. 😅 Do I believe in ghosts? Depends on how many horror movies I'm watching!
If they are haunted, burning their vessel will let the spirit take over the house.
Definitely dont want that😂

Maybe you need to call in an exorcist. Also you might move the dolls into another room. Also be sure to close the windows at night so the cold air doesnt come in.
The windows are definitely closed. I have no idea what happened. I also cant sleep tonight which is weird considering I came off melatonin 6 months ago.

I love porcelain dolls, I have nine of them, and I'm planning to get more in the future. Two of them are meant to be 'haunted', I paid extra for them too.
Let me introduce you to them..
The smallest 'haunted' doll is called Veronica, she died at 4 years old and she is supposedly very friendly and playful.
The other one is called Angela, she died at 18 years old. She apparently cries at night, I've never heard her though.
My other 'normal' ones are called:
Mary, Denise, Ophelia, Lorraine, Katie, Sophie and Primrose.

So anyway, when I brought home my two 'haunted' dolls, I didnt notice much the first few days. About a week later, me and my mum had the same dream. An oddly specific one too.
It was about dropping a phone and the screen smashing. Could just be a coincidence but I honestly have no idea. The next few nights my mum didnt sleep too well and neither did I.
But something happened today which I thought was very strange...
I was laying in my bed, listening to music, trying to get to sleep.
And out of nowhere the air starts to feel really cold? I used to watch a lot of ghost hunting videos and whenever it got cold it was a sign they were near.
I checked the time and it was 3:00am, the ghost hour right?
All my dolls, including the haunted ones, live in my room. Obviously it's dark at night so I cant see them too well, but they are sideways-facing my bed.
It's just strange because as soon as it hit 3:00am, I felt the cold air.
Its 3:31am now. I feel like I'm being watched, like something's next to me. I dont think I'm going to be able to sleep at all now.
This is really making me reconsider if ghosts are real or not.
Do you believe in ghosts?
I’m fairly certain I would take those dolls outside and shoot them up with a .45. Ain’t no way am I gonna have those in my house, let alone my bedroom. :no: 😳

It's been very cold at night in the UK, at least where I am, for the last week or so. I'm sure it's ghosts, and not the weather... ;) I'm getting the hot water bottles out already!

Nope. I don't believe in ghosts. There's been zero empirical evidence for them, and I think we'd have it by now if they did exist. But I do love a good creepy ghost story! And laugh a lot at Zac Baggins acting, that can be a fun watch!

However, my mother has a porcelain doll that's more than 100 years old and looks straight out of a horror film. I'll have to snatch a photo of it, if you want to see it. Sits right next to her bedside. I always hated it, and she says I'm going it inherit it. I'm dreading that idea because I know how much she loves it, but damn, I don't want that thing in my house.
Some antique porcelain dolls can be worth mucho dinero...

Is your doll's name is Chucky? If it is, destroy it immediately while you still have a chance.

Last edited:
True. I don't think this one is, but I haven't looked into it. I'd feel bad flogging it or throwing it into the ocean, but she knows that I find it super creepy, so if she still wills it to me, she knows I can't live with the thing! lol. I'll grab a photo of it later.
See if there are any markings on the head...you may have to remove the hair....if it's a "sleeper" (eyes open & close), that's a plus....and see what the arms & legs are made of...*

*Yes, I watch Antiques Roadshow religiously, lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back