Hatton Vs Collazo

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Siamese Fighter05

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hatton finally gets a big fight against a US fighter, WBA welterweight champion Luis Collazo.

I think it's a good step up for hatton and at last British boxers are starting to get a look into the American Boxing scene where they've been shut out for so long.

Hopefully Joe Calzaghe will pick out a big US fighter again and show the Americans a 'real fighter' after his easy victory against overrated Jeff Lacey. I think hatton will beat Collazo and then get the 'Big One' against Floyd Mayweather :hey:

Any boxing fans here? who do you think will win the Hatton fight and what did you make of Joe Calzaghe in his bout against Lacy?

Amir khan is looking like one for the future, hopefully Audley Harrison will hang up his gloves after another defeat :rolleyes:

I think Hatton will do well, and Joe looked great against Lacey. He gave him a real boxing lesson.

I really don't think Amir Khan will do well. He just looks like Naz reborn. He will do well and look pretty against weak opponents but when the time comes to hit the real top fighters he will lose and then run away for years.

As for Audley...If only he had fought real fighters instead of doormen since the olympics...

I think Hatton will do well, and Joe looked great against Lacey. He gave him a real boxing lesson.

I really don't think Amir Khan will do well. He just looks like Naz reborn. He will do well and look pretty against weak opponents but when the time comes to hit the real top fighters he will lose and then run away for years.

As for Audley...If only he had fought real fighters instead of doormen since the olympics...

:lol: speaking of naz he's got a fight lined up sometime this year?

I'm not convinced it would have happened anyway, it'd be impressive if he could come back after all the time he's been out of the game, pity though, he was entertaining to watch, at least he got some of what he deserved after breaking every major bone in the guys body.

I'm not that big a boxing fan, but I do like to watch Hatton, makes me wince everytime he lands a body shot though, I think one or 2 big name american fighters will be in for a shock when he starts landing knockout body shots :crazy:

Arfie

If Collazo makes a mistake and lets Hatton get going then it will all be over, once Hatton starts landing punches he doesnt stop until his opponant is down and bleeding, the guy makes every fight a personal war.

Just read the paper, Hatton reckons if he beats collazo he wants to have 5 big fights and then leave the ring :(

Joe Calzaghe also said 4 more fights for him before he hangs up his gloves in an interview...... Where is our next big fighter?

:lol: Stupid naz, ah well..... I remember George Forman saying he wanted to have a comeback :lol: Only a last year he said that. With the heavyweighters around now he'd probably make the champion :lol:

Apparently Hatton had him on the canvas in 15 seconds, but went on to win a unanimous points victory :D

Arfie

audly should retire end of amir is unbelievable and his critics need to take a close look he is quick and hard hitting hatton well best boxer goin imho and calzaghe is a beasty powerhouse danny williams is quite good to
BRITISH BOXING HAS THE POWER

Danny Williams is an AWFUL boxer. There are no two ways about it. The Heavyweight division is devoid of any great boxers at the moment, but most of them would eat Williams for breakfast.

Hatton is good, as is Calzaghe. I would like to think Amir is good, but he will be found out once he starts going up against the top class boxers, I will be happy to be proved wrong though.

I love Ahmir i think he is top class and every time i watch one of his fights he seems to be alto more build and better. His next fight is on saturday.

Ahmir kahn is not a good boxer same as audley harrison they boxed in a completely different type of boxing for the commonwealth games and stick to that it was proven with harrison that he is no good and when ahmir gets a chance to fight someone worth while he will be put on the floor i will lay any price on it. As for saying Hatton is good he is more than good he has the potentional to be the best.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back