Has anyone seen it?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Finally someone says what I wanted to hear from someone else! I think with the tiger one is true definnintely. He says it himself.

I think both stories are true. I think Richard Parker was actually part of Pi, the part that allowed him to survive being stuck out at sea. That's why the tiger just disappeared once Pi reached land, because Pi didn't need that part of himself anymore.
I hope that makes sense. It does in my head, but I don't know if I explained it right.

I will never understand your dark sense of humour. It is easy for me to follow the whole movie. Did you see how Pi has mistreated the tiger? Yes? It showes the truth how most people mistreat animals because the animals have no hands and can't talk to say they fear us or we hurt them. So next time if have something to say like that, please don't and keep it to your self.
Whoa, Partner! He has as much right to give his opinion as anyone else. You wanted opinions.

Last edited:
I think both stories are true. I think Richard Parker was actually part of Pi, the part that allowed him to survive being stuck out at sea. That's why the tiger just disappeared once Pi reached land, because Pi didn't need that part of himself anymore.
I hope that makes sense. It does in my head, but I don't know if I explained it right.
It totally makes sense. I keep wondering what has happened to Richard Parker afterwards.

I agree that the animals represent different parts of his mind and that he created them as real to combat the loneliness.

I've wanted to see that movie.
I don't have a TV though (10 yrs now).
My friend does and she was going to get it for us to watch but then the virus...
I like to read more than watching tv. Do like my video games though.
It was a book before it was a movie. I prefer the book, but I always prefer the book.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back