Has Anyone Ever Had A Roma 90 And Has Any Pics Of It?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Em29

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I am just going to be setting up a Fluval ROma 90l when it has finished cycling. I know it is small but it is the biggest tank I have ever had... :rolleyes:

Need some help. I have blue gravel which I know is not everyone's cup of tea but it looks stunning in my room. I also Have 2 large and two small pieces of slate in there.

Because it is very high in ratio to width it is tricky to envisage it 'made up'

Has anyone got any pics of their similar tanks please?

I actually have a fluval roma 90, it's been through a good few scapes now and think most of the pictures are around this forum somewhere.
This is my fluval roma 90 journal - CLICK HERE

Thank you for saharing - odd to see the same tank BUT NOT the same tank !

Looks fantastic - mine is never going to be anywhere near that good. Love the Bn plec. Do you still have him? :good:

90l3.jpg

is for sale too! :D

Yes I had Fluval 90 but Iv upgrade to Fluval Vincenza 260 LTD. Was thinking of selling the 90 but will use it as a marine tank :rolleyes:
Have a look here for some pics of my ROMA 90----> http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/390263-my-new-fluval-vicenza-260-limited-edition-upgrade/

Thank you for saharing - odd to see the same tank BUT NOT the same tank !

Looks fantastic - mine is never going to be anywhere near that good. Love the Bn plec. Do you still have him? :good:

I still have him yes, he's very shy for a BN though - will be putting him into my roma 240 eventually,
Feel 90L is too small for a BN plec myself, depends on the scape too i guess.

You have any plans on stocking after the cycle?

WOW - great pictures from all of you - thank you so much!!
The fish look beautiful in the tanks!!

I love the Bn but no way is my tank suitable and I am not likely to purchase another for a long time.

I have no idea on stocking... I would like either a species tank of something suitable and bright or a tank with peppered cories, platies and some other group species.

I like the idea of a species tank but I have a PH around 8, hard water etc.

Need help with it all - am going to be a wreck when it comes to buying fish :unsure: I go to different Maiden Head Aquatics every weekend and just walk round without a clue... :huh:

I ahve only really kept platy's.

I'm not too good with stocking either, you could try a tanganyika setup? something to look into - something i want to do eventually :fun:.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back