Harrys Juwel Rio 125 Marine Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Harry remember a good revision timetable is worth its wait in 'salt' :p

Why not, write a revision tt and add everything else to it, tank maintance, time to chill etc.............

also, remember the rule of revision, you remember the first half hour and the last half hour on a long revision session, the bits in the middle are usually forgotten, so plan short bursts of revision with ME time in between.

Also remember the good old synaptic pathways, the more times you revisit something the stronger the pathway will be (think of a path that many people walk over, its clear, as opposed to a pathway that nobody walks over, its overgrown and difficult to get through).

One last thing, revise your weakest subject FIRST, not last! Good luck our kid :good:

Seffie x

Oh and one last thing.........water and food, drink lots and eat often

Oh ok, it wasnt the last thing...............smells! Associating smells with certain information, chewing gum is a good one, can bring back all sorts of info

do you ever stop being a teacher?
:blink: :blink: :blink: i havent actually revised for anything yet. :huh: really should tho, 2 exams this month, 2/3 next month, 1 month after :sad:
there s too much isnt there :lol:

You think thats alot I have about 7 this month and 5 next month. :sad:

Thanks...:good:

why is it when i see your name i remember i need to do something? :S

Hello everyone.

Update: builders + fish tank = :sad: :sick: :shout:
lost quite a lot of stock 1 big reason is dust gets every were and my mum and dad forgot to tell me that the electrics were going to be turned off for most of the day!!!

Some good news is that my room is almost done and the tank will be moved in soon. And the upgrade will be here just not yet, my dad is getting my the lights and some other stuff for the moment which I will use on the upgrade. Also we are using the old tropical tank as the sump.

Some bigger better good news is the crab that was eating my cuc has been caught and killed. :blush:
Got some pics for you guys. I caught him eating some food and scaring off the clowns so I got a broken algae scraper and tried to lift him out but he fell and almost escaped so I just impaled him :L I still have a worm to get rid of as well.

IMAG0363.jpg

WARNING NEXT IMAGE MAY BE GRAPHIC TO YOU or maybe not :p

IMAG0362.jpg

Sucks about the stock

But what did you impale it with a whale harpoon :lol:

lost quite a lot of stock 1 big reason is dust gets every were and my mum and dad forgot to tell me that the electrics were going to be turned off for most of the day!!!

Its a shame :-( , what stock have you lost Harry?

Remind me to never make you mad, Harry. :lol:

I dred the day when we have to retile the house or get tented for any termites. I can't imagine. Glad to see that the tank will get out of the dust pretty soon. What did you loose? :-(

The sad thing is it would be easier to say I have left than what I have lost. :angry:
What I have left is the brain coral,trumpet coral and the 2 mushrooms. And then I still have the clowns. And I still have my good old sea urchin :hyper: and I think one hermit.

Remind me to never make you mad, Harry.

LOL yes :shifty:

Wow, I haven't been on here in AGES! I would love to say my marine tank is a beautiful flourishing aquarium but it's not. 
no.gif

It is at the bottom of my garden and all my hardware is in boxes under my bed. 
unsure.png
 So basically I had to shut down the whole system due to cost reasons of bringing it back and not having the time to sort it all out. However I have been looking into starting up a system again in the near future. Although my biggest interest right now is reptiles and thinking of getting a bearded dragon. 
cool1.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back