Harry Potter Fans?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Space for people to discuss Harry Potter. I'm speeding through the second book going into the 3rd book. OMG I love them. So any other HP fans?
Considering my sister has read them all over 20 times it was just natural I liked it. And my favorite character is a between Dobby and Lupin.(whatā€™s your favorite character)Goblit of fire is my favorite one in the series.(whatā€™s your favorite book in the series) when my sister moves she puts all of her Harry Potter books in a box that says very fragile

I like the first few episodes more than the last ones. It was more interesting seeing a young Harry Potter and friends learning. Whereas the later episodes are a little harder to follow and more gory.

As for the books, never read them. I can't read these days. I get half way down a page and fall asleep. I do have the Lego Harry Potter train and station, I just have to get off my azz and build it.

I'm currently watching Harry and the Order of the Phoenix, mainly because there's nothing else on TV and I can only pick up this channel today.

Yes, I like them. I havenā€™t read all of them yet, but Iā€™ve seen movies 1-4.

They are a little repetitive and Potter gets knocked out so much. (Lol)

Also, in the later series, there is major romance between the three friends and it sort of ruins everything.

Yes, I like them. I havenā€™t read all of them yet, but Iā€™ve seen movies 1-4.

They are a little repetitive and Potter gets knocked out so much. (Lol)

Also, in the later series, there is major romance between the three friends and it sort of ruins everything.
The romance does ruin it imo to because I never think romance when thinking about HP. Itā€™s not as bad in the books though

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back