Haraldschultzi

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PC1963

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I just got two of C. haraldschultzi this week and color was much more golden color than what I have, anyone have any idea!!!!

Attachments

• DSC02106x__9_.jpg
    DSC02106x__9_.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 53
never seen that before. I take it he/she has settled in and these werent pics taken within a few hours of going in the tank?

They do look very nice with the golden tinge to them though.

nice pick ups !

They have been in the tank for two days now and the color still same. Also I got one C. seussi from different tank has more golden yellow. I think it might be from the food they using to feeding them and bring out more yellow. I have to find out what food they feeding the fish.

Attachments

• DSC02121.jpg
    DSC02121.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 41
Hi PC1963,

These are some beautiful corys! Have you found out anything more about them?

Hi PC1963,

These are some beautiful corys! Have you found out anything more about them?

I send an email to the person that fish from about the food that using for feeding.

It could possible be from food Color-Enhancing but not 100% possitive.

Will sent you an PM.

Barracuda518

I got email from seller she is using

KENS PREMIUM SOFT&MOIST WITH KRILL, KENS HI INTENSITY COLOR CRUMBLE

These food diet may helping enhance out the color of the fish. I can sent you the link of the product if you want to know more info. :good:

Barracuda518

I got email from seller she is using

KENS PREMIUM SOFT&MOIST WITH KRILL, KENS HI INTENSITY COLOR CRUMBLE

These food diet may helping enhance out the color of the fish. I can sent you the link of the product if you want to know more info. :good:

I actually use earthworms sticks and flakes from Kens Fish. The cories love them :good:

EDIT: Here are some pictures to show you how much they like them. As soon as it hit the bottom, they were on it:

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

Thats some good stuff...

That seussi is gorgeous. I've been tempted to get some from Trimar, just have to find a tank to put them in lol.

Seussi is my favor and also Gossei they are very similar in Color. I have only 2 survived Seussi and a few of Gossei. When I have chance will get more of those, both of them are look good together.

Nice with orange fins. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back