Happy to be here!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Madi's Platy

Reaction score
Thank you all for this wealth of information!!! I finally have started my first fish tank and I can't believe how confusing it can be. There is so much to know and so many different opions out there.
Anyway---about me---I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a guinea pig, a box turle, a betta, and now a 45 gallon tank with 6 platy, 7 zebra danio, 5 red and blue columbian tetras, and 2 plants. I was just doing a water change and found 2 fry in the bucket---I am so excited!!!! :D
I read Williams piece in the livebearer section and now I am off to get a breeding net. Thanks again to every one for all the info and the support I've seen on this site!!!

Hi and :hi: to the forum :) good luck with your new platy fry :)

:hi: Madi's Platy! Good luck with your platy fry. I had my first batch two months ago.

hi

good luck with the extension to the family (baby platies)

feed them as often as you can small and regular feed of good quaity food and then you will be showing everyone who comes in "Look I bred that little chap"

Good luck can we see some photos of them

Hi Madi's Platy :)

Welcome to the forum. :flowers:

Fishkeeping is a great hobby and it looks like you're off to a wonderful start! :thumbs:

Thanks everyone, I really do love my fish!! I don't think that there will be any pictures yet, I can barely see the little guy. I did lose one already, but I have the other one in a net breeder and I have my fingers crossed.

Hi Madi's Platy! Sounds like you have a zoo of critters like me. :hey:

Welcome to the forums,I look forward to hearing about all of your critters and fish! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back