Happy Independence Day

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is true. But if you are on death's edge you might just taste it
Everyone can be picky until it's starve or die. We're blessed and cursed to live with so much, which is why hard times and good times go in what seems are endless circles. We learn nothing although we've reached an age where the entire knowledge of human achievement is at our fingertips

Not me. I abstain from unclean foods and dont eat meat at all. If I were starving i would not abandon my morals and religious restrictions.
Maybe... But those morals haven't been tested...
If you are about to die and you have to eat. I would most likely eat. I do remember the scriptures talking about obtaining from CERTAIN meats and pork/ham being one. But I will say it was kinda left blank whether those certain laws were changed so it can be confusing. Everyone has their own standards and I applaud you for doing your best for upholding yours

If you are about to die and you have to eat. I would most likely eat. I do remember the scriptures talking about obtaining from CERTAIN meats and pork/ham being one. But I will say it was kinda left blank whether those certain laws were changed so it can be confusing. Everyone has their own standards and I applaud you for doing your best for upholding yours
let me pm you in response,

It's not blank if you look at what Christians historically have eaten from Apostolic times until today.

It's not blank if you look at what Christians historically have eaten from Apostolic times until today.
No. That's different. It's not in the bible that is what people have decided. It's kinda left open as to what morally feels right. But I won't get too deep into it on here.
No need for the thread to be locked

No. That's different. It's not in the bible that is what people have decided. It's kinda left open as to what morally feels right. But I won't get too deep into it on here.
No need for the thread to be locked
Fair enough - However, as you are probably aware, the majority of Christians, for all of history, do not ascribe to the Bible being the sole source of instruction and faith. That being said, I respect the belief of those who do.

We were outside watching the fireworks and my little brother made a funny comment.
There were two planes flying over and I said "Oh look, those two planes are flying really close to eachother"
And he said: "Oh it's maverick and goose"
To which I said: "Well Goose didn't really fly-"
Then my brother goes: "Well yah, now he doesnt"
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£... My brother has such a dark sense of humor

I can assure you that British people donā€™t view Americans as rebel scum. We view you as a friendly nation with much in common with us, and we (particularly the younger generation) lap up your cultural exports. whilst US/UK relations ebb and flow, it is hard to imagine a World where US and UK would not be on good terms. To Be honest, Iā€™d imagine that most of the younger generation probably know very little about the history we share.

I can assure you that British people donā€™t view Americans as rebel scum. We view you as a friendly nation with much in common with us, and we (particularly the younger generation) lap up your cultural exports. whilst US/UK relations ebb and flow, it is hard to imagine a World where US and UK would not be on good terms. To Be honest, Iā€™d imagine that most of the younger generation probably know very little about the history we share.
Yay! That's great to hear! I've just always wondered... And now I know! Thank you for that!

Iā€™m British and my opinion of America is one day they might be as good as Canada .. nah jokes
Americans seem like cool people but take things a little serious or British people donā€™t take things seriously enough I feel like weā€™re the same peoples with different sense of humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back